What is Rapid Aged Care Auditor?
A new and innovative Aged Care Auditing Tool developed by Rapid Global, in collaboration with Australia’s leading clinically focused aged care consultancy, Aged Care Management Australia (ACMA).
Rapid Aged Care Auditor is based around the “Results and Process Guide” drawing on ACMA‘s extensive industry experience in completing internal audits and risk management assessments for Aged Care clients across the country.
The aged care audit tool allows clinicians, managers and staff to monitor risk and performance outcomes in real time. The tool focuses on the key requirement to achieve compliance across 44 outcomes, while also ensuring quality of service with clinical and operational risk simultaneously.
Conduct All Aged Care Audits Online
All Aged Care Audits can be easily completed online, along with additional operations including:
- Workplace Health and Safety Audits
- Plant and Machinery Audits
- Quality Audits
- Financial Audits
- Customer Service Audits
- Performance / Operational Audits
Rapid Aged Care Auditor Features
Monitor risk and performance outcomes in real time and ensure quality of service with Rapid Aged Care Auditor’s impressive list of features including:
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Focus on risk management
- Operates as an audit tool and action plan in one
- Replaces the need for hard copy files
- Administrator level ability to personalise the audit tool
- Set reminders and alerts
- Supported by Aged Care Management Australia’s (ACMA) expert clinical team
- Cost effective: based on actual occupied bed days, not blanket bed numbers
- Monthly invoicing with potential for subsidised license fees
See just why Rapid Global’s aged care management software is the perfect tool for completing aged care audits and managing risk within the aged care industry. Enquire for your free demo today.