What is Rapid Hazard Management?
Get serious about controlling your workplace hazards with Rapid Global’s online hazard reporting software solution.
Rapid Hazard Management is an online, fully hosted system for the management of workplace hazards that is designed to integrate with Rapid Incident Reporting software. The system is a reporting mechanism which allows anyone from within the business to report a hazard of any type. From investigation, to control measures, to ongoing assessment and reporting on statistics, our hazard management software ensures the lifecycle of the hazard is documented and controlled to reduce risk at all times.
Rapid Hazard Management is ideal for businesses looking for a proactive solution to manage risk within the workplace. Users are able to include a variety of hazard types with full customisation. Rapid Global’s online hazard management system ensures hazards are more easily identified, reported and controlled, so risk levels are reduced.
Rapid Hazard Management Product Features
- Easy online access from any computer with internet connection.
- Assign users with different levels of access to the software depending on their role.
- Record all aspects of a hazard.
- Hazard types are adjustable and customisable in line with your current organisation’s procedures.
- Attach photos, documentation and interview records.
- Replace existing Excel sheet reporting systems.
- Ensure all hazards are assessed and control measures applied to reduce the risk rating/score.
- Ability to report a hazard for all workers and from any desktop or device with internet access.
- Customisation of hazard types, with the form automatically displaying only the relevant sections to the person reporting the hazard.
- Create custom, board-ready reports displaying hazard types, department statistics, risk scores and more.
Rapid Hazard Management is simple to use. The system uses dynamic reporting and allows customization to fit any client or industry. You can even change the language or descriptions used to suit your business and integrate the system into existing risk conditions and hazard types. Rapid Hazard Management doesn’t just record the hazard. It ensures your team applies the correct measures to control the hazard, re-assess the hazard periodically and reduce risks in your workplace.
See what additional features you will gain when you integrate Rapid Hazard Management with Rapid Incident Reporting.