Creone Key Management System
What is your existing practice for ensuring only compliant contractors access your restricted site areas or assets? Many companies have lengthy processes where multiple people are involved in the key distribution and management process, resulting in time wastage and potential for lost keys.
For those who have contract workers arriving on site at any hour of the day or night, integrating your Rapid Access with Creone’s Electronic Key Management Solution provides transparency of key usage history and reduced administration, resulting in time and money savings! The securely-planted key management safe allows your site/building manager to control who can remove which keys. Additionally, Creone’s Electronic Key Management System provides you with a recorded history of who has removed/returned keys, with details of the exact times included.
Integrating your Rapid Access system with one of Creone’s Electronic Key Management systems provides you with the following benefits:
- Increased control over contract workers and their ability to access restricted areas on site
- Assurance that contract workers who access keys are fully compliant and inducted
- Ability to define how long contractors’ Creone login details are active for (e.g. hourly, daily)
- A record who who has accessed which key and when
- The ability to define how long temporary codes last/login details stay active
All key safes that use Creone’s KeyWin5 software are supported, with no minimum software version requirements needed for integration. Other requirements include:
- The Rapid Access Terminal and Creone Electronic Key Cabinet must be on the same Local Area Network (LAN)
- The LAN cannot have any network policies or restrictions that would prevent the Rapid Access Terminal and Creone Key Safe from communicating with each other over the LAN
- The key safe must be managed by Creone’s KeyWin5 software
For pricing information, please contact our team.