Rapid Global is highly reliant on maintaining robust, reliable, and secure information and information processing facilities to deliver customer services.
Our core security policy is to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the applications and services we provide, information entrusted to us by our customers and business partners, as well as our own information.
To do this, we have deployed an information security management system (‘ISMS’) compliant with the ISO/IEC 27001 information security standard to meet this policy and demonstrate our commitment to the security and privacy of the information and services entrusted to Rapid Global.
This policy applies to all team members, visitors, and contractors of Rapid Global, together with any third parties providing services to Rapid Global.
To realise our core security policy, Rapid Global is committed to the following objectives:
- Protecting the confidentiality of the information entrusted to us by our customers.
- Maintaining a security-minded culture within Rapid Global, by emphasising that everyone has responsibility and accountability for the protection of information.
- Operating the Rapid Global ISMS in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001 information security standard to provide a mechanism for the continual improvement of information security and risk management practices of Rapid Global.
- Assigning responsibilities and providing adequate resources to ensure a structured and consistent approach to managing information security.
- Maintain the availability of information and information systems necessary to serve core business functions.
- Maintain role-modelling, industry leading, globally aligned, robust risk management practices.
- Monitoring systems and investigating all detected security breaches and weaknesses.
- Maintaining compliance with all policy, legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements.
Tim Johnson, Managing Director & Founder
Updated on the 6 December 2021