We are thrilled to announce our contactless, visitor check-in system Rapid GO has an exciting new look! We have distilled the essence of the Rapid brand, to create a new identity for Rapid GO. The rebrand includes a new logo and refreshed user interface.
How has Rapid GO visitor check-in system changed?
The features in Rapid GO that you know, and love haven’t changed. We’ve simply revamped the interface to enhance user experience and improve performance.
How do I install the new Rapid GO software?
You don’t need to do anything! Our update has taken care of everything for you. Next time you use Rapid GO, you will see our new Rapid GO interface.
Enhance site safety and security with Rapid GO visitor check-in system
If you’re new to Rapid GO take a look at these amazing features.
- Quick setup – Simply create an account and implement across multiple sites
- No hardware required – There are no additional costs for hardware such as kiosks or iPads, so you can get your visitor management system up and running quickly.
- QR Code check-in – On arrival, anyone entering your workplace simply scans the QR code to check-in using their own device.
- Pre-screen arrivals – Collect critical information specific to your site with fully customisable entry questions, COVID-19 screening and collect compliance documentation.
- Safety alerts – Display safety alerts for specific sites, companies, or individuals for a specified time
Recommended reading: How to screen site visitors with Rapid GO
We’re always listening
At Rapid, we work closely with our clients to develop new features and ensure our products support your business now and into the future. To find out more about Rapid’s modular workforce management system speak to our experts today and request a demo.