How to upload inductee documents

Some of our clients have given contractor company administrators the ability to upload documents (such as certificates and/or licences) on behalf of their workers. If you have this option, you will see a tab in your company portal which says ‘Worker Documents’ under the ‘Inductee’ tab.

From here, you can select any of your workers and upload documents on their behalf. If the ‘Worker Documents’ tab is not there, then you’ll need to ask your workers to log in to their own MyRapid account to upload their documents.

Worker Documents